Memories to be made...
Seize the opportunity to create memories in this wonderful family home.
- 4 bedrooms- or three bedrooms and a study
- Updated open plan kitchen/dining area which is ideal for entertaining
- A separate lounge that is bathed in all day sun and provides access onto a sheltered deck - an ideal place to sit and enjoy those late summer evenings.
- Separate conservatory, currently a spa room, with bi-fold windows to allow you to soak up the garden view
- An updated bathroom
- Separate laundry with toilet
- Private, fully established garden on 809sqm of TC1 land
- Tucked away at the end of a cul de sac you will love the peace and tranquillity this sunny and spacious home provides.
Let's not forget the location - great for schools including the nearby Avonhead Primary and Riccarton High. Also close at hand is the University, Airport, Villa Maria, St Thomas, shops, cafes and other amenities.
To download property files, copy and paste the following link into your browser:
AUCTION: Thursday 19 November at 12:00pm, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday 12:00 - 12:45pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.