Family Oasis for Christmas!
This sunny, private & spacious family home is a rare find in this sought after TC1 & very convenient location in Upper Riccarton. Nestled in innermost part of the quiet lane, this townhouse sits apart from the hustle and bustle of the main road.
It's really a family oasis after a busy day, watching the greenery & ever-changing views over the Upper Riccarton Domain on your own private balcony, or having quiet reading time in your idyllic garden.
Tastefully refreshed and repainted, this 1990s classic yet contemporary home offers your family:
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (including master bedroom ensuite) over 2 levels
- Open-plan gourmet kitchen combined with dining/living area flows to the north-facing garden/BBQ area
- Well-insulated, double-glazed throughout, with 2 heat pumps
- Specially designed with high ceilings & skylights to maximize the sunlight on the second floor
- Well-established flower beds, fruit trees, and low-maintenance garden
- Double garage with internal access
You could leave your car at home and walk the kids to nearby schools: Villa Maria College, Riccarton High School, Middleton Grange School, or St Thomas's College, as well as a number of primary schools and pre-schools close by. Upper Riccarton Library, University of Canterbury, Bush Inn & Church Corner malls, supermarkets, cafés & restaurants are all within walking distance. You are also spoiled for choice when it comes to bus routes.
Early possession date set on 15 Dec 2021. Move in before Christmas! Property files available for your informative decision prior to or on auction day! Why wait? Call Linda now before it's going, going & gone.
To download the property files for this property, please copy the below link into your web browser: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/MET35106
Auction: To be held 11am, 18 November 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)