Refurbished and Ready for Work
NAI Harcourts are pleased to bring to market 2/8 Yukon Place in Hornby for Sale by Auction. Available to purchase with vacant possession for the first time in almost 25 years, this is an increasingly rare opportunity to secure a property in this size range in the tightly held south-west industrial hub of Hornby. The property will appeal to both owner-occupiers searching for a versatile industrial building, and the savvy investor who recognises the extremely low vacancy of warehousing of this size and location will likely attract strong tenant interest. Close proximity to key transport arterials and the Southern Motorway further underpin the location. Having recently undergone refurbishment throughout, the property is presented to a high standard and is ready to be put to work for its new owner.
- 441sqm (approx) Warehouse with dual roller door access and 3 phase power
- 97sqm (approx) Ground floor Office and Amenity
- 52sqm (approx) 1st Floor Staff Café and Storage/Office
- Secure fenced sealed yard to back site with excellent access
- 4 car parks
- Strengthened to 100% Structural NBS
- Under 2km to all major arterial road networks
Your early interest in the property is advised as our vendor is serious about selling on Auction day.
Auction to be held on Thursday 10 August from 11am at Harcourts Grenadier Auction Room, 98 Moorhouse Avenue, Christchurch (Unless Sold Prior).
For further information and to arrange viewing, contact sole agent, Dave Calder on 029 200 8073 today.
Property Files can be downloaded at https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/CIC57369