Owners have bought, must sell!
Download the property information pack using the link below:
Our owners have loved living here for 27 years but now it's time to move on. We bring you a fabulous, affordable opportunity to own this lovely home sitting on a large TC1 850 m² rear section in the very convenient Upper Riccarton area.
- Plaster over brick
- Modern kitchen/ dining with ample bench space, storage and a social breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge is particularly sun drenched opening to the large deck with sliding doors
- Three double bedrooms, all benefit from built in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom for your family to enjoy
- Winter warmth is ensured with cosy pellet fire, heat pump, double glazing and DVS system
- Freestanding double garage with an additional carport offering plenty of space for your car and tools
- Established garden is fully fenced and gated for added security and privacy
The location will be hard to beat! - within a few minutes' drive to the Church Corner/Bush Inn shopping precinct and the University of Canterbury, and a short walk to local schools. School zonings include Riccarton High School & Avonhead Primary School, St Thomas and Villa Maria High Schools.
Interest is invariably high in this sought-after location! Viewing is sure to impress.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.